♥RiZ_2627♥

Monday, September 22, 2008

terrible incident..

Terrible incident


“With great powers comes with great responsibility,” I said. Memories of the past clouded my mind. Quotes with different meaning of life raced through my mind. It was all from my beloved father. My eyes glistened as I recalled my terrible incident happened just last year…
“Mother, can I please go out and with father? Please? It’s been a long time,” I said. “he is busy now why don’t you ask him later?” she said. I let out a sigh and just return to my French class. Why does father must be a president? It’s better if he’s just a normal father to me like the others, he would have more time to spend with us. I got to talk to him. “Excuse me sir,” I said dashing to my father’s home office. Knock! Knock! “Come in,” a voice of a man said. “Father please, can we go out and play? Relax for a while you have been working non-stop!” I said. My father turned a deaf ear. “Ok! If you do not want, I will just find another man who can spend time with me!” I yelled slamming the door and dashing towards my room to take a few things and went out to the gates. Unfortunately, the guards stopped me before I could even step outside the house. They grabbed both my hands. I struggled for my freedom. “what are doing?” mum asked. “I want to find another father who could full the time father didn’t give me!” I said still trying to free myself. “What’s all the commotion here?” dad asked looming into view. “I’m just going out to find a father that could pay the time you didn’t gave me and this stupid guards of yours stopped me!” I yelled. Oh my! I just used the ‘s’ word that my father wouldn’t let me use because he said it’s rude. What could possibly happen after this? grounded for weeks? “Guards! Take her to her school dorm! Go!” dad ordered. “Also take all her electronic devices!” I was dumbfounded. “What? All my electronics? No way!” I said. “Ok if you don’t want I leave you in two choices either you stay here studying or there in your dorm but no devices,” he asked. I had no choice. I don’t want to study it’s too boring! I handed all my electronics to the guards. The engine of the car revved up and off we went to the school. Jane, Marie and Sam were waiting for me at my room when I came. “hey guys,” I said frowning. “How you know…?” I said without me finishing my sentence because Jane interrupted. “the principal told us so we make it up for it,” she said. “oh well, the term is also going to start in a few days time,” I said. The days passed so quickly that term had already started. Ding, dong! The school bell rang. The students walked in every direction of their classes. I walked through the crowd of students. I sat on my chair when I went in the classroom while a shadowy figure loomed into view, it was my teacher ms lin. “be seated class and take out your Maths workbook and do page twenty-one to thirty. I’m giving you the time to finish your homework as I do my on work here because if I finished my work first, I might give you extra homework,” she said. The whole class whined. In the middle of our work, an announcement was announced. “Ritchie Johnson from 5 Purity, please go to the general’s office immediately. Thank you.” “ms lin may I be excused?” I asked. She nodded. “Good morning, Ms Teo!” I said to our one of the school staff. “Ritchie, I got a phone call from your mother about you father,” she said. What could it be? Accident? Sickness? Negative thoughts raced through my mind. I must think positive! I gulped. “What happened? What did she said?” I asked curiously. Tears glistened from Ms Teo’s lashes and rolled down her cheeks. “your father…. He got a heart attack,” she said sorrowfully. “your mother asked you to get the things you needed for the next days in the hospital, the guards were waiting for you at the car,” she said wiping her tears. I was dumbfounded. A heart attack? What could be the reason? I don’t want to lose my beloved father! I ran helter-skelter to my dorm tears rolling down my cheeks. I took all the things I see not knowing what that im is taking. Fear and doubt spliced with hate and regret. It could be because of me? I made him angry that he has a sudden attack? I went in the car. “How’s father?” I asked my bodyguard. “I don’t know ma’am but I do hope he is fine,” he said. “I do hope too,” I said. When we reached our destination, I got off the car and dashed to the counter. “Michael Johnson! What room is he in?” I asked. “umm…room 123<” she said room 123 I checked the directory for directions.”123…123... Ahh! Level two!” I said dashing to the elevator. Quick, quick hope when I got there I’m not too late! Father, wait for me! Wait for me! What seemed like an eternity and the elevator haven’t came yet so I decided to take the stairs. Lucky the room is just beside the staircase! I burst inside the room. “Father!” I cried getting the attention of my mother whose eyes were swollen by the tears, which is flooding from her eyes. I shuffle towards her. “Father? Father? What happened to him? I told him to wait for me! Why!” I cried as tears oozed out from my eyes. Mum grabbed both my hands. “Calm down, calm down, there’s no way we can get him back,” she said comforting me. “No! Let me go! He is alive! He is alive! He cant go! Let me go!” I yelled struggling. As soon as mum let go off my arms I hugged my father tightly. “Dad! Why? Why must you leave me? Why?” I said sobbing. Hugging a lifeless body of your loved ones is the hardest thing to do, knowing that he would never ever come back. As soon as I stopped crying mum told me the cause of father’s death. She said its was because of his stress, worries, mixed emotions and the heart attacks he has for the past months. its all because of me! When I told him that I needed another father that would provide us with laughter and all. I should not do that!
After that experience of loosing a loved one, I stopped being impatient and a spoilt brat. The memories with my father would be etched in my mind forever. I learnt that if you have powers to rule something you must remember that you have other responsibilities on other things so you need to have time in all. Life is short; cherish every minute, every second with your loved ones because you would not know when you‘d die.

4 Comments:

  • At September 26, 2008 at 3:59 AM , Blogger YHLin said...

    so touching....

    anyway, its an extremely good story.

    -h.lin-

     
  • At September 26, 2008 at 5:10 AM , Blogger tsooc said...

    Dear Rizel,

    This is really a touching story. I really enjoyed reading it. I am glad that you are such a nice and polite girl in real life because you will never need to experience the feelings mentioned in your story. Well done once again. Do look out for your story in our main blog.

     
  • At September 28, 2008 at 11:18 PM , Blogger ♥withlove,Syakirah♥ said...

    wah so touching..
    lols
    nice one riz xD
    keep it up yaww
    byies!
    comment on mine also kk

     
  • At September 30, 2008 at 3:47 AM , Blogger mic' PUNKed said...

    rly so touching..
    dunnid ask 'why arh? duno why ppl say so touching..' .. zz.
    bcoz, u lose father ure heart wont break arhs?
    sumore u want to leaveeee ure father.
    so bad~
    lols.
    really veri veri good.
    maybe. just maybe!!
    can use more beautiful phrases to liven it a little bit...
    anyways, keep it up! jyjy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home