♥RiZ_2627♥

Monday, September 22, 2008

kidnapped!!!!

Kidnapped!!

“Mum! Mum! Do not leave me! Where are you?!” I yelled waking up. “Oh! A nightmare!” I said letting out a sigh of relief, wiping the beads of perspiration over my forehead.
A footstep was heard from a far. “What happened? Are you alright?” my mum asked nervously looking worried. “Nothing, just a nightmare, mum do you remember the day I was lost and get kidnapped?” I said. “Of course, it is etched in my mind, “she replied. “How does it go again?” I asked. Mum began her tale. As she spoke, images flowed from her pores, swirling around her head like a impressionist’s dream. It was cold chilly Friday night, the leaves rustling, a chilly breeze swept over my shoulder and the owls hooted. “Bring your jacket its cold outside, you might get cold,” my father said going out to get ready the car. “Mum, where are we going?” I asked. “You are going to spoil the surprise if we tell you where we are going!” she replied. “Clues?” I asked excitedly and eagerly. “No you cannot?” my dad said. I just sat at the back of the car taking out my PSP and earphones. From the journey from the house until the gas station, I noticed that a black car was following us. How odd. Who could possibly go exactly the same way as us? “Sam, stay here, your father and I will go to that store there to buy something ok?” they said. Within minutes, they came back and strangely without bags! Probably its part of the surprise so they kept it. “Ready?” my mum asked with the very odd voice. “Yes!” I exclaimed. I asked my mum why her voice changed within minutes but my dad stopped me because he said mum lost her voice suddenly. How could it be? It was perfectly normal just now before we went off. I shrugged. Why they are like this? Like I feel that this two are not my parents. My dad won’t get angry just because of a small thing and why did mum suddenly lost her voice? I ignored my thoughts and continued to play but something caught my eyes. “Mum since when did you cut your hair?” I asked but they turn to deaf ears. I tried to ask dad where are we going but he refused to tell my plea was ignored. I yawned. I decided to keep quiet as a mouse so I would not disturb my parents and soon fell into unconsciousness. I yawned. Where am I? Is this the surprise? Mum? Dad? A wispy picture of an abandoned room swirled around my eyes. I tried to move but my hands and feet were tied put on the chair where I am sitting which is a rocking chair. “Mum! Dad! Where are you? Help me!” I cried trying to entangle my hands and feet from the chair. A shadowy figure loomed into view. A blurry picture of two men was made after I strained my eyes. My glasses! Where are my glasses?” I said looking frantically around. “Looking for this?” a man said having my glasses just out of reach. “Give it back to me!” I yelled. “No can’t do, unless your father john gives me a ransom of one million then I’ll give you back your glasses,” he said whirling around my glasses. I bit my lips. A ransom for my glasses? Are you kidding me? Who is so silly to give one million just for a pair of glasses? Probably it was a ransom for kidnapping me! Yes, that is it! “Who are you kidding? My dad doesn’t have one million!” I said but the kidnapper interrupted me and told me that if my dad does not give the ransom I cannot get back home! No! I imagined myself tied up here for many, many years. This would surely be my grave. No! I need to escape from here and fast! I scanned the surroundings for what I could use to untie myself. A glowing thing caught my eyes- a candle! The only thing that lit up this room. I tried to rock my chair nearer to the candle, as the candle is a metre away from me. I continued rocking my chair a few times and it worked. Beads of perspiration rolled down my cheeks. I looked around, checking if the kidnapper was back. At last! I was near enough to grab the candle. I put my hands at the top of the lighted candle. At the last thread of the rope, burned up, there the kidnapper came. I acted as though I was still tied up and sleeping. As the footsteps faded, I quickly untied my feet. How can I escape? No windows, only the door and the door is locked! Oh, man! I tiptoed across the room looking, for any way of escaping this ‘prison’. A nail? I can use that to trace up a hole repeatedly and soon there will be a hole to escape! Luckily its only plywood wall! Hoping against hope that I would make a hole. A hole of hope came shining- apiece of moonlight from outside. I tore the wall as fast as I could. Finally, a hole big enough for me to go through was made! A breath fresh air came out to me. Let out a sigh of relief. Car! Please! Any car! My prayers were answered! A shining light came from far away could it be a car? I do hope so! As the shining object came nearer and nearer I could make out its shape, it was a car! A police car! “Help! Help!” I yelled flailing my arms in the air. As the car stops, I quickly got in as the kidnapper was now chasing me. “Please! Go now! The kidnapper is chasing me!” I said. The car revved up the engine. “Girl can you tell me why is that man chasing you?” the policemen asked. As I began my tale, the police officer listened, only interrupting to ask a few questions. “Please, I want to go home,” I begged the police officers. As soon as I got back home, I hugged my parents tightly. “Where did you go? I was so scared. The kidnappers…the police…” I said panting. “Its ok now your back home safe. Go and wash your face and we will discuss the matter later,” mum said. I narrated my harrowing tale and the police officers took down notes. The, he said the police would investigate the matter and left the house.
Early the next morning, the sun shone brightly. The police came back telling me that they had identified the kidnapper. A few days later the police informed us that the kidnappers were caught. “Dad, do you know this man?” asked. “Why?” he replied. “He mentioned your name while he as telling me something about the ransom,” I said. “yes, I do know that man . he was my past colleague. He was a good friend of mine in my past company until he got me fired from my job and had to find another job. Ever since then, I have not talked to him,” he said. This frightening incident will be etched in my mind forever.

2 Comments:

  • At September 22, 2008 at 4:45 AM , Blogger ♥withlove,Syakirah♥ said...

    the storyline was reali gud xD
    quite interesting!
    haha xD ^_^
    juz work on ur sentence structure kaes xD
    tee-hee ^_^
    byies
    TC xD
    comment mine too ty

     
  • At September 26, 2008 at 3:53 AM , Blogger tsooc said...

    Dear Rizel,

    Well done. You must have put in lots of effort. I really love the story line. Keep up your good work. A minor adjustment could be the part about Mum's voice changing. Most children are very sensitive to their parents' voice, so it is not easy to impersonate someone close to them. You can change the idea to the author knew that they are not your parents but could not leave the car due to the child lock. Always focus on your sentence structure to improve. Do look out for your story on our main blog.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home